Brand You:Personal Branding Seminar for Entrepreneurs and Professionals
Jeff Bezos, founder of Amazon said,
“Your brand is what people say about you when you’re
not in the room.”
We can not control what people say about our personal brand, however we can influence it.
Safal Startup found that many Entrepreneurs and Professionals struggled with creating a
unique personal brand for themselves. In this Session, The Speaker shares three interactive
exercises that help to develop, manage and build thriving personal brand.
1. A strong reputation is a great start, but if you want to build a successful personal brand, you need reach.
2. If you build a strong brand, it will carry you through changes in your life.
3. Your brand should be authentic, it should be based on who you really are:
your talents, your values, your mission and purpose.
- Who would like to get noticed in a crowded market.
- Who would like to step up their game and become the hottest and most indemand brand in the business.
- Who would like to fasttrack their way up the corporate ladder.
- Discover your talents, values and purpose.
- Become more visible in your market.
- Make the most of your networks.
- Build your brand online using blogs, LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
- Attract people who want what you do in the way that you do it.
- Learn how to stand out.
- Win more clients and become a wellrespected influencer in your industry through Personal Branding.
- Highly collaborative and interactive sessions with experienced coaches.
- A real “crack your knuckles” workshop – very handson activities and actionable steps.
He is a Visionary, Edupreneur and Netpreneur. He is a Executive Business Coach and Corporate Trainer. He is having dynamic career of 17 years, having Cross Functional exposure and experience in all facets – Marketing (Online Identity Management), Sales & Distribution, Video Streaming Technology, Pharmaceutical and Life Insurance Operations (Managing Underwriting Department, Underwriting Training, IT enhancement, Outsourcing off-shore Underwriting, Policy Servicing & Claims).